Monday 13 April 2009

And That Was The Weekend

Hmmm....

Well, a mixed bag in terms of my predictions, then. United did win at the Stadium of Light (Kiko Macheda again!) to leave the Mackems in real danger, we did see under 2.5 goals at the Britannia (and some fearsome tackling), and I was half-right about the result at Anfield (you're not likely to score with Christopher Samba upfront on his own. A beast of a centre-half? Oh yes. A clinical centre-forward? A virgin in a monastery would have more chance of scoring), although am I the only one sick and tired of hearing about Hillsborough? I swear those drug-dealing scousers would hold a memorial service for a dead battery.

I'll get my thoughts for the Champions League matches this week (along with any other matches that you ask me to do) up later on today.

Shifty

No comments:

Post a Comment