Wednesday 25 January 2012

The Return of Graeme's Silly Bet

26th March 2010, it has been far too long.
Thought I'd blast out some words to inform you all of the current craze sweeping through my work.
By “craze” I actually mean myself and Scot talking over a pint about how to finally get a bloody coupon up.
Previously the pass at work has looked like this on a Saturday. Usually getting bust by 3pm as I forgot to check the times of the kick-offs before placing the bets hastily while late for work on a Saturday morning.






The idea is, instead of doing a long accumulator with a few dead certs and a couple of more risky and lucrative bets we change our approach and do a continuous accumulator. Start of with a £10, and just do one (odds on if you fell scared) bet a day, constantly increasing your stake.
Set a target out, for me it’s going to be £100. Then, do it all over again. I’ve searched around on the internet for anyone doing this and stumbled across this wee gem of a website. It explains the process far more eloquently and soberly than I can.
http://theaccumulator.co.uk/index.html
So, starting from Tuesday, 24th January. I will adopting this process of gambling. I’ll only ever risk £10 and if it comes of it is a more enjoyable and rewarding system off saving money than doing something stupid and putting your money into an ISA.
Rest assured if this system works I’ll write back and let you know.
In the meantime, here is a terrible but lucrative bet for this midweek.
1) I fancy Motherwell for 3rd spot in the SPL this season. If their stadium doesn’t catch fire I think they will be strong enough to pump Dunfermline.
4/6
2) Leviadiakos are 19/1 to beat Panathinaikos on the 25th. That has to be worth a quid!
3) Andy Carrol, anytime goalscorer against Manchester City on Wednesday night. No, on second thoughts just ignore that one.
Have fun and enjoy losing your money,
All the best and good betting!

No comments:

Post a Comment