Monday 12 August 2013

Graeme's Silly Bet is Back!

It's England v Scotland at Wembley on Wednesday- with that in mind, yours truly decided to resurrect an old feature on here for a match that we shall be attending. If you're in 1st Class on the 10am Edinburgh to London train tomorrow, say hello.

Shifty, in a state of post Ross County match drunkenness fame asked me to rekindle an old weekly post I did for him called "Graeme's Silly Bet" due to our impending visit to London for the upcoming Scotland vs England friendly to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the FA.
 
With the current run of my weekend football coupons it could be argued that all of my bets could be regarded as not just silly but financially damaging. I haven't won anything substantial in months. In fact I have never really won anything substantial.
 
So, for the match on Wednesday, and bear in mind that I haven't even researched the squads despite the SFA emailing me it all the time. My hot silly tip is going to be Scotland to win 1-0 with Kenny Miller scoring the winner after coming off the bench on the 81st minute for a farewell run out.
 
The bet: 1-0 Scotland, Kenny Miller 1st Scorer at 125/1 with Paddy Power
 
We'll be coming..

No comments:

Post a Comment