Friday 9 April 2010

Shifty's Grand National Preview Part 4 of 4

Well, I've given y'all a look at a few of the runners- here are my own bets that I've got on for the Grand National tomorrow. How much you take these into consideration is up to yourself, especially considering my record (Bets placed: 9. Bets won: 0. Bets lost: 9) at Cheltenham:

Eric's Charm each way (I seem to have a knack of picking horses who finish 2nd, so I'm going each-way on these first 4). 40/1 William Hill

Don't Push It each way. 20/1 William Hill

Madison du Berlais (a horse that this writer has had success backing before) each way. 50/1 William Hill

Mon Mome each way. 12/1 William Hill

Also, Beat the Boys is 100/1. Ross County to beat Celtic tomorrow are 10/1. A double of these 2, this writer has £2 on. Potential return: £2,222. Mon the County!

No comments:

Post a Comment